Welcome to Coach House Designs US
In September 2020 I found out that the family company that was hosting my website was retiring. I have had years of amazing service from Quiltropolis and I am very sad to say goodbye to Becki, Mike and Beth.
I have now switched over to Shopify which is an amazing platform and I love the look of my new site.
- I have two sites -
- coachhousedesigns.com which is now just for residents of the United States, and
- coachhousedesigns.ca which is for residents of Canada and the rest of the world.
- I have done this to customize shipping in different currencies, to avoid currency exchanges rate banking issues and to ensure that my prices are not less than the shops that carry my patterns. There is a link on the left side of the top menu on both sites to allow you to move between the two sites.
- The Menu at the top of the home page allows you to choose Catalogue, Collections, Demo Videos and Pattern Corrections/Extras.
- If you click on Catalogue, there is a drop down menu allowing you to choose between Paper or Digital Patterns.
- Almost all of my patterns are available in both formats. Some of my older patterns that have templates printed on 11” x 18” paper are not available as digital patterns.
- When you click on Paper or Digital, the additional tags at the top of the pattern list allow you to narrow down your search to specific sizes, themes etc.
- I have added new tags for patterns by Fabric Manufacturers and have limited the number of categorized individual fabric designers to the ones I currently design with the most. You can still use the general search function (magnifying glass icon on the tool bar) to search for patterns using fabrics by your other favorite fabric designers.
- If you click on Collections, scroll down past the Digital and Paper Pattern Collections to give you quick access to a number of pattern categories including my patterns which are FabSwitch compatible.
- If you click on Demo Videos, there are links to my FabSwitch demo and my demo for making The New Groovy pattern. I will be adding to the available videos on tips and techniques.
- If you click on Pattern Corrections/Extras, you will find the most up-to-date corrections and any free add-ons to the patterns.
- I have added in many more quilt photos after spending part of this Covid summer taking photos of the samples I still have in my possession.
- The delivery of the digital PDF patterns purchases is now easier. There is a direct link on the purchase page and you will also be automatically emailed an additional link.
- You have more choices for payment including paypal.
- My home page has blog postings.
- There is a direct link to my FabSwitch demo video on the bottom of the home page.
- The footer menu includes links to policies and contact information.
I hope you like the new format and I appreciate your patience as we both get used to it. Happy Quilting and stay safe!