- In order to purchase a digital pattern you will be asked to create an account. Make sure you write down your username and password.
- Once you have entered your billing information and completed your purchase, you will see an order confirmation as the next screen.
- Scroll down until you see the name of your pattern hyperlinked in blue. Click on this link to download the pattern to your device.
- If you do not have time to download your pattern at the time of purchase, if you accidently bypass the Order Confirmation or cannot get back to it for any reason, go to www.coachhousedesigns.com and click on My Account on the top tool bar.
- Sign in to your account with your username and password and then click on “View my list of past orders”.
- Click on the order number link and it will return you to a copy of your online invoice. Scroll down until you see your pattern(s) highlighted in blue and download your pattern(s) from there.
- If you have purchased more than one pattern, save the first pattern to a file on your computer and then use the arrow on the address bar to go back to copy of your online invoice so you can download your additional pattern(s).
If you have any problems, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your business!
Click here to continue to Digital Patterns